Treating Mother Earth with respect is incredibly important to us at Two Wolves. With that in mind, we continually put sustainability at the forefront of everything we do. Sustainability involves a commitment to environmental stewardship, as well as a responsibility to protect our planet not just for us but for generations to come.
Our vineyards are 100% Certified Organic. In the vineyard, all decisions are made in an effort to preserve vine health and fruit quality, conserve water and energy, promote biodiversity, and provide a safe environment for our vines and the people who tend to them.
Sustainable building practices are used throughout, including:
- Reclaimed barnwood, exposed concrete and reclaimed limestone
- Extra thick walls with natural clay plaster and metal roofing to keep things cool
- Closed cell foam insulation to add to the structural integrity of the building, while acting as a barrier for water and moisture
- Night-air cooling equipment to reduce energy
- Low E insulated glass and LED lighting throughout
Our packaging is certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative, a governed board that promotes responsible forestry practices and conservation.
We use 100% natural cork from Portugal, as cork is a sustainable product.
Cork art by Willow Sage Hart