HOW TO PURCHASE
If you received an allocation offer, please follow the directions below to complete your purchase. You may select one pack or single bottle. All wines are sold on a first come, first served basis.
From the Spring Release Email:
1. Click on the "Purchase Your Allocation" link in the email.
2. Log in to your account.
3. Click "Purchase Wine Allocation" located on your account page.
4. Make one allocation selection and proceed to checkout.
From the Two Wolves Website:
1. Log in to your Tribe account.
2. Click the "Purchase Wine Allocation" located on your account page. You may need to refresh your page if you logged in before the allocation is open.
3. Make one allocation selection and proceed to checkout.
SHIPPING SUGGESTIONSWe will begin shipping the week of May 2nd - weather dependent*
Please ship to an address where an adult will be present at time of delivery, as an adult signature is required. Returned, and re-routed packages will incur additional shipping fees. Please review our shipping policy for more information.
Shipping ChangesIf you would like us to delay your shipment, or change your shipping information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 22nd, and include your order number.
California Residents: Standard ground or 2-day shipping.
Outside of California: Overnight or 2-day shipping.
*We take weather conditions into consideration prior to shipping. However, we are not responsible for any damage incurred during transit. We highly encourage you to choose faster shipping to keep the wine safe from extreme temperatures.
Why an allocation offer?
We created allocation offers in an attempt to make our Tribe members' purchasing experience more enjoyable. Allocations are based on several factors, including the length of Tribe membership and purchase history. We've also created a random lottery to include members who have not yet had the opportunity to purchase wine. We will continue to improve this process as we grow. If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions please do not hesitate to reach out.